The Career Passport Retreats bring you to exciting locations around the world—think wineries in Argentina or funky condos in the heart of Austin—to help you get out of the grind and into a new way of thinking.
Each career adventure is specifically planned to give you a comprehensive and beneficial blend of partner work, individual work, group hot-seat work, private coaching, and quiet reflection time to dig deep in a short amount of time. We’ll take care of your mind, body, and soul with organic seasonal foods, a serene private location, and optional group exercise—and we’ll also make sure to have plenty of fun exploring the locale and finding hidden gems you likely wouldn’t see on your own.
These Retreats Are:
- Efficient, allowing you to move forward leaps and bounds in just a few days.
- A laid-back and safe space to rest, relax, and be real about the challenges you’re facing.
- Focused on giving you a concrete set of very specific next steps that you can go home and execute—not vague dreams that never get done. (PLUS: We offer follow up support, so you’re never left to your own devices if you don’t want to be!)
- A chance to connect with seriously kind, funny, supportive and smart women who can be allies to help with your career or work.
These Retreats Are Not:
- A “find your passion” workshop. There are already enough of those and, frankly, I think picking one passion or “dream job” isn’t feasible and just produces anxiety. Instead, we’ll identify the bread crumbs for you to follow next.
- A kumbaya fest. Though we may meditate to help get in the right frame of mind, and we’ll definitely encourage real, sometimes uncomfortable conversations, we won’t be woo-woo about it.
- A vacation. Yes, I want you to have fun, explore new places, and leave well rested, but you’ll need to be prepared to put in the work to make changes in your career.
“Jill is a great leader to distill topics down, lead discussion and have people feel heard.”
“[I enjoyed] that it was an event with like-minded people and women from all different industries. Regardless of the fact that we are all different, we have very relatable stories and experiences. And great food!”
“I love these types of events but I was also excited about the small number of attendees. I’ve been to bigger events and I felt I got a lot more out of this…The food made it more relaxed and I really liked the partner work to get to know someone even better.”
“[Event] was very natural and genuine—everyone was really friendly and open-hearted. I felt comfortable.”
“I enjoyed the advice and resources given and the opportunity to meet new people and discuss how to advance my career.”