Making a career change—even a small pivot—is no small potatoes.
It’s legit so easy to choose to stay in a job that’s not ideal for you because:
- You’re comfortable in your current lifestyle and are afraid to lose it.
- Your parents have instilled in you this idea that you should never quit.
- You have no freaking clue what you’d do instead!
- You’re scared of the unknown, so it’s easier to just stay put (“the devil you know” mentality).
- You don’t know how to make people believe you can do this new thing.
I know these roadblocks well because I’ve been there. And I want to help you skip a lot of the uncertainty and “lost at sea” feelings I wallowed in so that you can have a fulfilling career that you look forward to (even on Mondays!) and, most importantly, a life that never feels lackluster or “not enough.”
I work with private coaching clients to get through two key stages of the career change journey: identifying what you want to do, and figuring out how to get there. Read about each package below, find the one that fits where you are in your journey, and then click "book a consultation" below to be redirected to PayPal. Once paid for, you'll be redirected to a page where you can schedule a time!
This package is perfect for women who know that what they’re doing isn’t right, but aren’t sure what they want to do next. We’ll dig deep into your skills, experiences, and interests to come up with some potential next steps that could be exciting, and then develop a plan for researching them to figure out which is the best fit. You’ll walk away with:
- A deeper understanding about what makes you tick
- A list of potential next steps that sound truly exciting to you
- An actionable plan for learning more about each opportunity
Mapping the Journey
If you already know where you want to go next, but just aren’t sure how to get there, this is for you. We’ll get together for intense sessions of job search strategizing, message tailoring, and confidence boosting to help you make your career change dreams a reality. You’ll walk away with:
- A new professional narrative and an overhauled LinkedIn and resume
- A job search strategy to help you find exciting opportunities in your new field
- A networking plan to help you build critical relationships for upping your street cred